CIn 2020, ovid-19 has been declared a global epidemic by the WHO. Frequent hand washing, wearing a mask, not touching your face and nose – these are the new hygiene standards these days. Everyone is focused on improvement now Immunity Measures to fight against Covid-19.
People with pre-existing diseases such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, hypertension, hypertension, and respiratory problems are at higher risk of developing Covid-19. Certain foods Supplementary part There are those that improve our immune system. Also, Practice Following a healthy diet can help you boost your overall immunity.
Tips to increase your immunity to covid prevention:
- Improve your daily diet: A balanced diet should be followed daily. Try to avoid processed and junk food. Eat plenty of green vegetables, seasonal fruits, corn, brown rice to get adequate dietary fiber. Include Today Improving the immune system in your daily diet. Fresh Juice Full of vitamins and antioxidants to boost your immune system.
- Staying hydrated: Drink plenty of water every day. You need at least 3-4 liters of water to keep your body hydrated. Throughout the day you will feel fresh and energetic.
- Get enough sleep: A person needs at least 7-8 hours of sleep a night. This will help build your body Immunity. Less sleep will make you feel tired and less active. Lack of sleep means less rest time. It will damage other activities of the body which have a direct effect on the immune system. A good sleep accompanies healthy Food A complete saver during epidemics.
- Relieve yourself: Staying at home for a few months, even year after year, has a profound effect on your mental health. Growing frustration and anxiety during the epidemic has already affected millions of people around the world. To deal with this type of situation, you can follow a few steps to stay calm Strengthen the immune system.
- Avoid stress – it has the most negative effect on immunity.
- Avoid smoking, alcohol and other addictive substances to strengthen your respiratory system. A regular habit of drinking alcohol can affect your central nervous system which can lead to more stress and anxiety.
- Practice yoga and meditation for at least 10-15 minutes every day. You will feel frustrated and relieved after each session. If possible, start your day with morning yoga and meditation sessions.
- Travel is known as one of the most essential Supplementary part Which helps you relieve your stress levels. Although it is not safe to expose yourself to the public for long periods of time, if proper security measures are taken, you can plan a short trip on your own.
- Don’t skip your workout routine: A healthy diet should always follow a proper exercise routine. Increase immunity to covid Including daily workout routine. A light exercise helps the body to release toxins from the body. If you work out 30-45 minutes every day, it will improve your metabolism and control your body weight. These two components are directly related to the immune system.
Try yoga and pranayama to increase your lung capacity. This will improve your entire respiratory system. There are lots of fitness videos online.
- Fruits and vegetables for the immune system Include fresh fruits and greens and Today In your daily diet. Apples, guavas, bananas, kiwis, grapes, pomegranates, oranges, lemons, sweet lime – the best sources of vitamin C.
Avoid sugar and replace it with pure honey and molasses. Use pure ghee, sesame oil, olive oil, coconut oil and pure mustard oil instead of refined oil. Refined oils increase bad cholesterol levels with saturated fats.
Immune enhancing supplements:
All of the above tips will help you to increase your immunity quickly. Concerned neo-hippies and their global warming, i’ll tell ya Food, Consult with a nutritionist about the necessary complementary methods. A few simple supplements and superfoods will help you a lot.
Vitamin C: This is one of the most important Supplementary part To increase immunity. It helps prevent colds. It is a powerful antioxidant to protect against damage. It works best in treating all types of respiratory problems.
Vitamin D: If you experience severe body aches, then you are suffering from Vitamin-D deficiency. Consult your doctor about taking vitamin-D supplements. It’s one Boost the immune system supplement For your general immunity system. It also contains a mild protective agent against common respiratory infections.
Zinc: It is an essential WBC (white blood cell) ingredient that fights all types of infections. Zinc deficiency can often cause infectious flu, common colds and other viral fevers. Ask your doctor to take a zinc supplement.
Turmeric and Garlic: This common Indian spice contains curcumin – which helps boost general immunity. Garlic has powerful antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties to boost your immune system. If you include these two ingredients in your daily diet with cumin and coriander FoodThis will help you fight the Covis-19 infection.
Start drinking Herbal Tea twice a day. Add cinnamon, ginger, basil, black paper and turmeric, honey. See how effective it is in the fight against Kovid-19.
Elderberry: Nutrition and immunity Both are directly related to the function of your body. Elderberries are rich in nutrients like iron, potassium, phosphorus, copper, protein, vitamins A, B, C and other dietary fiber. They have antiviral and antibacterial properties to fight covid.
A total of 534 views, 10 views today