H.Oli-Rang festival is celebrated in every corner of India. Festival means celebrating with colors, communicating with everyone and sharing joy with each other. Hundreds Holi celebration Organized every year where people come and celebrate with their friends and family members. Now the question is how to organize Celebrating Holi during Corona? With the increase in the number of Kovid-19 cases, it now seems difficult to gather hundreds of people in one place. Everyone should follow the Covid-19 guidelines of the state and the center when planning the celebration. Wearing a mask and keeping a safe distance from others – these are the most beneficial Incidents to remember In celebration of Holi during the epidemic.
Why is Holi celebrated?
Holi is a famous Hindu festival. It is popularly known as “Festival of Colors”, “Festival of Love” and “Festival of Spring”. It has been a popular festival among the Hindu community since ancient times. The Holi celebrations begin with the “Holika Dahan” festival the night before Holi. The next morning, the real celebration begins The color of holi.
It’s a spring festival that’s done with color. People throw paint and wet each other with water. Colorful water guns, water filled balloons are used to play Holi. Friends or complete strangers, children, the elderly, the rich or the poor – when nothing matters The color of holi The celebration has begun. Open streets, temples, parks, building complexes – people were celebrating everywhere. Musical shows often take place in such large communities. In general, Natural colors Used instead of artificial.
There is a tradition of meeting family and friends with this box Sweet Once upon a time Gifts and sweets distributed At the end of the ritual, people then share food, drinks and other special Holi food.
Holika Dahan Kahini: It is a festival where people gather in one place, performing rituals completely in front of the fire. People compile the dried branches and leaves of the tree, set it on fire and start Holi celebration. They then begin to pray to God to destroy their inner demon and the evil forces around them as Holika was destroyed by fire. The The story of Holika Dahan It is said that Holika, the sister of the giant king Hiranyakashipur, was destroyed by fire. The demon king had a son – Prahlad who was a true devotee of Lord Vishnu. By celebrating the Holika Dahan, the people here celebrate the symbolic victory of good over evil forces – the victory of Prahlad over the Hiranyakashipura demon.
If you ask Why the holy is celebrated- Multiple stories you will learn. The most popular of these are the following theories.
- It celebrates the divine love of Radha and Lord Krishna. There is a popular story in Braj region – Vrindavan, Mathura etc. Holly ideas According to the realm of the story, in his youth Lord Krishna was disappointed if the fair skinned Radha loved him as he was black skinned. Yashoda – Krishna’s mother told him to go to his love, tell him to paint his face – the color he wants. After that ritual, they became a couple. Since then, such a humorous ritual has been celebrated as Holi.
- According to the Bhagavata Purana, Holi celebration Indication of the victory of good over evil – when Vishnu appeared in the incarnation of Narasimha to conquer the giant king Hiranyakashipu. He had a son Prahlad – he was a true devotee of Lord Vishnu. The demon king received a special gift – he was given five special powers. With this power, Hiranyakashipu became arrogant and wanted everyone to worship him alone. But Prahlad did not agree. Then the angry monster subjected her son to cruel punishment. Then Holika came and plotted to burn the boy. But Prahlad survived and Holika was burnt. Then Vishnu Narasimha appeared as an incarnation to destroy Hiranyakashipu.
Play Safe Holi: Follow the Covid-19 Guide:
Holi celebration during Corona Should be restricted to public areas. According to the newly published guidelines, many states have already banned all private and public celebrations of Holi and related Gifts and sweets distributed Conduct is more important to ensure human safety. Strict action is being taken against the culprits. A few Incidents to remember When planning to celebrate Holi during the epidemic.
- It is compulsory to wear a face mask while walking Holi celebration. If you are suffering from cold, cough or mild fever, avoid attending the celebration.
- Make sure no one attends the celebration with such symptoms.
- Play in small groups with your loved ones instead of attending a large gathering with many strangers.
- Try playing with dry colors instead of water colors.
- When it comes down to it Natural vs. artificial colors, Always go for natural and herbal colors.
- Avoid hugs and handshakes, strictly maintain social distance.
- If possible, keep children away from such Holi celebrations.
- Wash your hands, face and mouth before eating anything with your hands.
- If you are going to the house of your relatives or friends Gifts & Sweets Make sure you always wear your mask.
With those in mind, you can play a safe holi during the Covid-19 epidemic. We should prepare ourselves to adapt to every adverse situation in our life.
Total 360 views, 2 views today